PIC follows all the norms set by Rajasthan University and the Government of Rajasthan. All the rules related to admission are mentioned in the college prospectus. The facilities are provided to female and ST/SC/OBC/Minorities candidates and sports persons are widely published in the newspapers.
The senior lecturers of the college counsel the visiting students and their parents. Students fill up the application form to seek the admission.
Online Registration Process
The online registration for admission facility is also provided to the students. The application form for provisional admission is available on this Link. Students can access and fill up the form and submit it to the college authorities for admission process.
Documents required at the time of admission
Documents required at the time of admission are clearly mentioned in the admission form:
- Secondary Marksheet (Self-attested 2 Copies)
- Secondary Marksheet (Original copy/Self-attested 2 copies)
- Passport size colored photographs (3 photos)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Self-attested copies)
- Address proof (Voter ID/Ration card/ Aadhar card/ driving license of parents) self-attested copy.
Migration (if not belonging to the University of Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, original copy)
- Students who went through CPT/CS Exam were provided rebate of Rs. 2000/- in next year college tuition fee.
- The college believes that payment of fee should never hinder the education of any student. Rebate in fee is provided to economically weaker students also which is decided by Fee rebate committee of the college, only in genuine cases. Facility to pay the fee in two installments (First by 10th July & second by 10th September every year) is also given to all the students in this year 2017-18.
- Rebate of Rs. 500/- is given to the students in this session 2017-18, who deposit the whole amount of the fee before 10th July 2017.
|Course Name||Department||Eligiblity Criteria||Duration||Exam Pattern|
|B.A.*/B.Com. Part I||Dept. of Arts/ Commerce||10+2 (Minimum 45% Marks)||3 Years||Annual|
|B.A.*/B.Com. Part II||Dept. of Arts/ Commerce||B.A.*/B.Com. Part I (Minimum 50% in Pt. I for Private. Student)||3 Years||Annual|
|B.A.*/B.Com. Part III||Dept. of Arts/ Commerce||B.A.*/B.Com. Part I (Minimum 50% in Pt. I for Private Student)||3 Years||Annual|
|B.Sc. Part-I||Dept. of Science||10+2 (Minimum 48% Marks)||3 Years||Annual|
|B.Sc. Part-II||Dept. of Science||B.Sc. Part-I maximum 50% in Part for Pvt. Student||3 Years||Annual|
|B.Sc. Part-III||Dept. of Science||B.Sc. Part-II maximum 50% in Part for Pvt. Student||3 Years||Annual|