- The process of continuous assessment and evaluation of the students are the key factors for designing and performing all the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Learning is an ongoing process and it is our precious learning that the achievements in academic field cannot be a point of satisfaction but co-curricular activities like teaching math, reasoning, general knowledge and development of soft skills like— analytical thinking, creating new concepts and expressing them explicitly. So, PIC has developed a regular evaluation system for Math, Reasoning, English & GK subjects also.
- PIC has developed a continuous monitoring system interweaving the learning and evaluation systems side by side, that has revolutionized the whole college education system.
- The college constantly revises its programme execution through the classroom observations, bi-weekly OMR tests, class tests, term tests, pre-university tests; objective type tests and written tests.
- Tests on OMR sheets are arranged fortnightly as per examination calendar.
- Results are declared on same day or the next day. Test papers are analyzed in the class regularly.