It is a programme to prepare the student as a competitor for various examinations and even for life. In PIC, we have adopted Competition Syllabus as an additional curriculum. ‘The Competitor’ is for aptitude enrichment, including the studies of Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English, Communication Skills and Life Skills.
- A special cell for Competitive Exams The Competitor has been established.
- The college has appointed additional faculty for Maths, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English (Written and Spoken) and for Personality Development (Special resource persons for drama, dance and interview preparations.
- The syllabus, notes and question banks are prepared and reviewed for these programmes every year.
- Competition classes are held for two hours every day.
- A test schedule is prepared and MCQs-tests are given on OMR sheets.
- Results through OMR machines are displayed on the same day or the following day.
- The teachers discuss the least attempted questions in the classes and provide additional academic guidance on these issues.
- It is a package of 19.5 months for graduate students. (5+5+5+1.5+1.5+1.5 months)
- Thus an enriched environment for competition is generated in the college from July to November every year and then our utmost focus is strengthed on the University syllabus from December to February.
- Summer classes are arranged for the students who are preparing for various competitions e.g. IAS, RAS, PSI, SSC, IBPS, Police, LDC, Acctt., Patwar, CA, CS (Foundation), etc. from July to November for all the three years of Under Graduation courses: BA, BCom, BSc etc. and two years for Post graduation courses M.A. and M.Com.
- Summer classes are also held from third week of May to first week of July every year.