Student Centered Teaching
- Teaching-Learning process is the dynamic and creative soul of PIC’s academic incarnation. It serves as a backbone for the development of PIC, which helps the teachers and the students both to stand on their own, to move further, without the risk of trembling due to weak foundation.
- PIC has constructed its own rationale that a strong student centric teaching-learning process is the only key process by which excellent academic recordsin the university exams, the capacity building for good jobs and vibrant personality for strong entrepreneurship in life, can be achieved.
- PIC teachers are making the students pro-active in their whole approach and behavior, by attempting ‘worksheets’ well before discussing the topic of the syllabus.
- Appreciating them while asking and answering questions, developing book reading skills by key words, and comprehension activities, encouraging individual and group presentations, attracting them to do some research work beyond the syllabus and inviting them to participate in drama, dance, games-sports and other extra-curricular activities; and thus transforming them into a thinking and articulating person.
- This has been a great struggle with the boys and girls of very remote villages and specially with the students from tribal belts of Rajasthan to come out of their shell, but it has been the most required and effective innovation in this college, and also the most fertile area for learning for the faculty and management both.