Bachelor of Arts
BA Course has been designed with Unique Syllabus-
- Classes for University Syllabus
- Classes for Personality Development
- Language Competence
- Classes for Competition
- Classes are conducted with a purpose to achieve excellent marks in university exams and construct excellent academic career useful in higher education, research, teaching etc.
- BA subjects are co-related to IAS, RAS, SSC, Bank and other competitive exams. Creative answer writing skills are also developed which are required in university exams and IAS, RAS competition exams.
- PIC teaching-learning process is student-centric, transforming students into confident, analytical, innovative, creative personality and communicative in spoken & written both ways.
- Searching keywords in a sentence.
- Key concepts in a paragraph.
- Asking the students to solve themselves the objective type questions from a chapter.
- Analyzing the concepts of the chapter.
- Inspiring the students to give presentations.
- Assessing daily in an informal way and fortnightly in a form of OMR test.
In addition to this, we also work to develop analytical thinking among students (for the competitions like IAS & RAS). For this we teach our students through interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and creative answer writing practices.
Elective Subjects (Optional)
Geography, Economics, Political Science, History, English Literature, Mathematics (Student can opt any three subjects for the BA course.)
Unique Teaching Methods
- Student centric teaching methodology.
- Various methods like searching keywords in a sentence, key concepts in paragraph, asking the students themselves to solve the objective type questions from a chapter, analyzing the concepts of the chapter, inspiring students to give presentations, assessing daily in an informal way and fortnightly in form of OMR test.
- Special attention is provided to develop analytical thinking among students (for the competitions like IAS & RAS) which can be shaped through interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and creative answer writing practice.
- In PIC, B.A. Students are exposed to the competitive examinations like: IAS, RAS, NDA, CDS, SSC, Police Sub-Inspector, Bank PO & Clerk, Railways & Corporate sector exams also. They are provided with two-hour daily classes for competition Math, Reasoning, English & GK.
- PIC students get these competition classes for 5 months (from July to Nov.) for all the three years.
- They can attend competition summer classes also (from 3rd week of May to first week of July every year). Thus total 19.5 months competition classes are provided to a B.A. Students in three years. So that the B.A. Students of PIC become much stronger than any other coaching institute. Consequently B.A. Students are selected in different govt. & private sectors on various posts.
Excellent University Results
Our BA students have brought laurels to PIC though their outstanding results.
Students of BA have achieved excellent marks in theoretical papers like 97 marks in Political Science,, 92 in Geography, 84 marks in Economics, 80 marks in History, 74 marks in English Literature and and so on.
B.A. course at PIC also provides research practices which include better opportunities to initiate the research project work at graduation level. This develops the research attitude in the students and they venture into unfamiliar areas of the education.
Career for B.A.
- M.A. & Teaching Field
- Bank PO/Clerk
- SSC (Income Tax Inspector, Custom Officer, Excise Officer, CBI etc.)
- Insurance Sector
- Police Sub-inspector
- Teaching & Lectureship