To make learning process more extensive, comprehensive, comparative and practical, self-study along with classroom studies is a necessarily important activity. The library plays an assisting task at the college level to make self-study easy, smooth, intensive and varied for the students. Of course, teaching methods should be library-oriented so that students may improve their knowledge by intensive reading in the library.
Objectives of the PIC library
· To develop the habit of self-study in the students along with classroom teaching and learning.
· To make classroom teaching and learning extensive, comprehensive and comparative by individual efforts of studies.
· To enhance general knowledge and interdisciplinary knowledge global for the teachers and students.
· To make the teachers updated in teaching-learning process.
· To co-relate classroom studies to the library material.