Teachers of Parishkar serve as backbone of college who transform the students into pro-active thinker, compassionate and capable of competing in competitive Exams.
- Teachers of Parishskar are not only proficient in their subjects but are very humble and cooperative also.
- Teachers of Parishkar teach according to the methodology of International level and adopt student centered teaching methods.
- Instead of providing lectures in classes they work as a facilitator who make students toil and effort for learning by themselves.
- Parishkar teachers welcome student’s questions and motivate them to remove their hesitation and fear and develop his/her self-image.
- Parishkar teachers have special bond with their students and love to hear their problems and provide proper solutions.
- Parishkar teachers are well qualified and are constantly involved in research activities and seminars.
- Parishkar teachers discuss study sheets and organize quizzes, open discussions, debates, role plays, drama, PPT presentations, dance, music, clubs, visits etc. to encourage the thinking process and communication skills of students.
- Parishkar teachers are hard-working, creative and value oriented who presents themselves as an example for the students.
- All teachers of Parishkar college plan their classes well, execute them and analyse for with improvements.
- Teachers observe other faculty classes and provide valuable feedback to them.
- Each teacher of Parishkar is provided with 40 students as parent-teacher. This parent-teacher becomes familiar with them, listens to their problems, and helps them to focus on their studies.
- Parishkar teachers act as a guardian, brother/sister, torch bearer and a teacher in true sense for the students.