B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
The B.Com. programme offered by Parishkar College is designed to enable and empower students to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to analyse and synthesize the contemporary realities of the domain of business. This programme aims at instilling conceptual and practical understanding to equip students to manage businesses and organisations, and prepares them to drive and face the challenges of tomorrow. It also encourages the students to explore the world of technology and digitization in the relevant field as envisaged by the scholars and policymakers. Further, this course is designed to help cultivating entrepreneurial mindset and skills.
Learning Outcome-based Curriculum Framework in B.Com.
The programme has been designed to promote understanding of the issues in the business world and the economy as a whole. The Programme will help understand the student, understand and evaluate various systems, policy frameworks and strategies needed to administer the rapid changes in an organization’s globally oriented environment like equipping students with an understanding of the financial system, its constituents, the principles on which it operates, inter-linkages and regulatory concerns along with exposure of different functional domains of management.
What will I Study
The aims of the programme are:
- To instill in the students the knowledge and capability of understanding the business world and its complexities.
- It will also develop the ability and competence to have a problem-solving approach towards the issues which accompany the dynamism attached to the business world.
- To inculcate attitudes and character that will help students evolve into sensitive and technically sound future business leaders rather than just managers and aims at enhancing employability options of the students.
- The curriculum helps instilling learnability among students for upskilling and reskilling even in later part of life.
Teaching Methods: (Pedagogy)
Parishkar College has devised a unique method of teaching-learning in the course of B.Com.(Hons). Instead of making students passive listeners by merely giving lectures in the classroom, the teachers of sophistication try to make students continuously active by adopting student-centric teaching method. Different types of activities are conducted to keep the students active in many ways:
- Finding key words in a sentence.
- Finding the main idea in a paragraph.
- Motivating the students to solve objective questions from the lesson by themselves through the study sheet.
- Getting the concepts of the lesson evaluated.
- Encouraging students to give presentations in the class.
- Special emphasis is laid on interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and analytical and creative answer writing to develop analytical thinking in the students for Mains examinations and interviews for exams like IAS, RAS.
- Online classes are additionally being made available to the students so that even if the student is not able to come to college due to corona, other illness or any other personal reason, he can watch the quality lectures prepared by the teachers of sophistication on his Android mobile sitting at home and continue his studies.
- Checking with Study Sheets, Online Test, Mid-Term Test and Pre-University Examination, knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the students, they are removed through the teaching process.
- Thus we believe that education is effective, creative and fun filled when the processes of teaching, learning and assessment go hand in hand. Hence students are assessed informally every day and tested through OMR test every two weeks.
Where will B.Com. Take Me
Career Job prospects after B.Com.
B.Com. students can be recruited by following Companies:
After doing B.Com. endless possibilities of Career are open in front of the student like:
- IAS, RAS (Administrative Services)
- College Lecturer (College Lecturer)
- School Lecturer (School Lecturer)
- Teacher Grade-II (Teacher Grade Second)
- Teacher Grade-III (Teacher Grade Third)
- Bank PO, Bank Clerk (Bank Services)
- Indian Railway
- SSC (Income Tax Inspector, Custom Officer, Revenue Officer, CBI etc.)
- Food Corporation of India
- Police Sub-Inspector
- Army, BSF (Defence Services)
“As a B.Com. student, I can confidently say that this program has provided me with a strong foundation in business principles and practices. The curriculum has been comprehensive, covering a wide range of subjects including accounting, finance, economics, management, and marketing.The professors have been knowledgeable, experienced, and supportive, providing valuable insights and guidance throughout the program.“
B.Com. students Can also make their careers in the following streams :
- Parishkar College regularly organizes training and placement camps to help present and passed out students also to find suitable jobs in private sector also.
- Thousands of students of Parishkar College are working on the post of RAS, RPS, RCS Police Sub-Inspector, College Lecturer, School Lecturer, Teacher Second Grade, Teacher Third Grade, Junior Accountant, Patwari, Clerk.
- Many students of Parishkar College are successfully working in the corporate sector as: Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Executive Office, BPO etc.
- Parishkar College students have a lot of potential and definitely have a bright future ahead of them.
Here are some potential career paths you can consider:
B.Com. is a popular undergraduate degree program in commerce that focuses on specialized subjects such as accounting, taxation, finance, economics, etc. The degree equips graduates with a strong foundation in commerce and business-related subjects and opens up various career opportunities. Some of the popular career prospects after completing B.Com. are:
1. Chartered Accountant (CA): One of the most popular career choices for B.Com. graduates is pursuing CA. It is a professional certification that allows one to become a qualified accountant and work in various industries such as finance, accounting, taxation, audit, etc.
2. Company Secretary (CS): Another popular career option is pursuing a CS certification, which focuses on corporate laws, governance, and compliance. CS professionals assist companies in complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA): Many B.Com graduates opt for an MBA degree to enhance their knowledge and skills in business management. An MBA degree opens up various job opportunities in fields such as finance, marketing, human resources, operations, etc.
4. M.Com.(Master Of Commerce) : M.Com. is a masters course in commerce. This course helps you mater the concepts you learned as a B.Com. student and apply them in the professional world.
5. Banking and Finance: B.Com graduates can work in the banking and finance sector as accountants, financial analysts, investment bankers, loan officers, etc.
6. Government Jobs: Graduates can also apply for government jobs in various departments such as tax, audit, revenue, banking, and finance.
7. Entrepreneurship: B.Com graduates can also start their own businesses or work as consultants to provide financial and accounting services to various clients.
Overall, B.Com provides a solid foundation in commerce and business-related subjects, and graduates have a wide range of career opportunities to choose from.
Parishkar International College
Under Graduate Courses: Eligibility and Fee 2023-24
|Course Name||Percentage (%)||Total Fee (Without uniform)||Scholarship on 12th (%)||Games & Sports Board Fee||Uniform Charges||Total Fee Payment in Instalments With Uniform||Ist Inst. at the time of Admission||IInd Inst. within 60 days of Admission|
|Commerce Elective Subjects ABST, EAFM, Bus. Administration||B. Com Part-I (Minimum 45% Marks)||90% and above||40,000||10,000 (25%)||200||3100||33,300||18,300||15,000|
|80% to Below 90%||40,000||8,000 (20%)||200||3100||35,300||19,300||16,000|
|70% to Below 80%||40,000||6,000 (15%)||200||3100||37,300||20,300||17,000|
|60% to Below 70%||40,000||4,000 (10%)||200||3100||39,300||21,300||18,000|